ENVIRONMENTAL AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT Division Manager
16 أغسطس, 2020
1. Supervision and management of the scientific and technical operations at the Environmental Laboratory in accordance with the international standard procedure. i.e. ASTM, US EPA (40 CFR 136) and SW-846.
2. Explore and develop analytical business and expand commercial services in the central and western region.
3. QA/QC review, update, planning, and implementation of the procedures.
4. Assessment, evaluation and characterization of wastes generated from the petrochemical, refining, and other industries as per US EPA Code of Federal Regulations.
5. Preparation and implementation of the Waste Disposal Decisions as per the National and International (RCER, GAMEP, US-EPA, Federal and State) regulations.
6. Planning and conduct treat-ability studies and formulate environmentally sound disposal methodology.
7. Planning and implementation of the environmental monitoring schemes to assess the impact of facility operations on the existing environment as per US EPA guidelines to meet the regulatory requirements.
8. Develop and review standard operating procedure (SOP) and QA/QC program in guidelines of the ASTM and US-EPA protocols. Validation of the analytical data, reports, and certificates.
M.Sc / Ph.D (Analytical / Environmental Chemistry)
• Minimum 5 years experience in Environmental Research and Laboratory Management.