• Developing, documenting, and periodically updating HR and administration policies and procedures
• Leading the development and implementation of manpower planning and career path development.
• Administering the formulation of recruitment, testing and selection policies and programs and ensuring the application of equal opportunity principle.
• Monitoring internal job posting programs and ensuring their effectiveness.
• Ensuring availability and periodic maintenance of job descriptions by coordinating with department managers to know of any changes in the duties and responsibilities for the current positions, and developing job descriptions for the new established positions.
• Supervising the preparation of statistical reports regarding applicant flow, selection, promotions, transfers, terminations and turnover and recommending remedial actions when needed.
• Monitoring the implementation of training policies and programs and administering training needs analysis and assessment, and accordingly supervising the preparation of annual training plan.
The perfect candidate must have/be:
- 5 to 10 years in Administration with minimum 2 years in a managerial role.
- Extensive knowledge in handle all government Legal requirements for the company Labor Relations