ISP 9001 Quality Management System (QC, QA)
1. Looks into maintain the system is adequate
2. Redeveloping and review the quality manual
3. Represents and promote its services to other companies
4. Works with the top management in ensuring the sustainability of its operation
B. Trainer Development Coach (Trainers Assurance (
1. Provides academic support as required and serves as an integral members of the
institute administrative team
2. Plans, writes and delivers vocationally relevant training workshops with follow up
3. Trains trainers on a variety of delivery modes, teaching methodology and evaluation.
4. Develops links to teaching and curriculum development with labor market needs.
5. Develops and/or revision of curricula; quality assurance and assessment processes.
6. Records personal training plans, trainer progress, surveys and monthly data reporting.
7. Resolves issues and problems that may arise with trainer, staff and students.
C. Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Training (Training Assurance (
1. Maintain high levels of academic integrity and quality assurance.
2. Assist in development of curriculum, which includes continuous review and renewal to
ensure timely progression and achievement of KPIs.
3. Assist with faculty recruitment, hiring, training, retention and ongoing professional
4. Work with individual faculty members to develop and implement individual learning
5. Assist with the management of faculty workload assignments and timetables.
6. Manage student progression, learning supports and remedial learning opportunities.
7. Oversee learner testing and assessment.
8. Work collaboratively with student services and contract training personnel with respect
to coordination of events, integration of student involvement, and contract training
activities which require academic participation.
9. Assist with the development and management of the faculty performance review
10. Develop learning strategies and an academic support model for students to ensure
11. Provide assistance in the development and monitoring of departmental budgets.
12. Assist in the development of recruitment, admissions, and retention processes and
systems to ensure critical enrollment and retention targets.
The training quality manager should hold bachelors or masters degree in Engineering. The salary would be 7-10 thousand for basic salary, but the real benefits comes from quarterly bounces depending on the success rate of each season. Whole package determines after interview.
Nationality is disregarded